A good choice for Blood Pressure Control and Heart Disease Protection in High Risk Patients with Known Vascular Disease
Works well in High Risk Patients with Known Vascular Disease
Another reason that Micardis is a good choice for Blood Pressure Control and Heart Disease Protection is the fact that we can use it in HIGH RISK PATIENTS.
This means that real world patients, those who already have different problems, are able to benefit.
Patients continued to benefit with Micardis even though they ALREADY HAD:
This is very important for doctors, who have to help real world patients, those who come to us having, in many cases, ALREADY developed significant conditions. This group of patients has Known Vascular Disease.
- Heart disease (Coronary artery disease)
- Previous Heart attack
- Unstable Chest pain (Angina)
- Previous Mini-Strokes (Warning strokes known as TIAs)
- Previous Strokes (Completed strokes leading to brain damage)
- Blockage of Leg Blood Vessels (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Previous Heart Surgery (like Triple Bypass Surgery)
- Previous Balloon Angioplasty (like opening a single blood vessel)
This is another reassuring aspect with Micardis and a mark of this medication's effectiveness, strength and tolerability.